Acting Rates based on capturing great pictures of you that will help your acting careers.
$225 Acting Rates–
This package includes:
- Photography session – approximately 1 hours of studio time and or location.
- 3-5 different looks. A look is the combination of hair, makeup, clothing, setting, style and lighting technique.
- Headshot coaching- theatrical and commercial looks
- Photo editing. After the session, we will edit the images for you and then we will go over the session with you. It is of utmost importance that you select the right images.
- 4 retouched images- High Resolution and Web Ready JPEG files
- Proof posted on secure site for clients to look through.Pre Photo shoot consultation for style and wardrobe.
Visit our portrait studio or we can come to your location. 5205 Gravois Ave St Louis Mo 63116
All our acting rates include:
- Studio session or on location
- Free Retouching on selected images
- Preview photos at home and on your phone.
- Fully insured.
- Unlimited Usage
- Flat rate- no hidden acting fee
What makes a brilliant headshot? It captures your uniqueness and your personality. The Headshot allows a Casting Director to make choices about your role Headshots must look like you. Don’t overly glamorized them, and ideally look like your headshot when you arrive at the casting agent’s office. If the headshot has been overly retouched (skin softening etc…), the Casting Director will pass you up each time. Retouching should never look like it has been retouched.